Sola Men's Fusion 3/2mm Shortie Wetsuit - Black With Blue Logo - A1721
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The Fusion 3/2mm wetsuit is designed for all-round watersports use in cool to warm waters providing superior comfort and warmth from spring to autumn. The highest spec entry-level suit available, the superior stretch will give you warmth and comfort for all-day use in the water whilst the flatlocked stitching enhances the lifespan of the wetsuit.
• 100% Insulight 4-way superstretch Neoprene
• 3/2mm ultra-light foam
• back entry YKK zip
• 3MM chest, back, 2mm arms, 2mm lower body
• Flatlocked seams
• 100% superstretch throughout
• Featherlight - SS-1 foam for lighter, more comfortable suit
• Silver Glideskin collar for extra comfort and flexibility
• mesh skin chest and back panels for reduced windchill
• anti-snag fabric
• anatomical pre-bent design
Size and Fit Guide
- Wetsuits should feel snug on and you will probably feel that range of motion is slightly reduced, this is normal. However, make sure breathing doesn't feel restricted.
- Wetsuit fit should not be too loose. This would let water flow freely through the suit and would therefore lose all the benefits of the trapped water being warmed by your body.
- For a correct wetsuit fit, wrists, ankles and neck should be snug.
- The fit should not be too baggy in the underarm or leg area. Some bagginess at the small of the back is normal.